[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In September 1999 the Angolan Armed Forces launched an offensive against the 'UNITA forces in Bailundo.
What does FAA stand for?
FAA stands for Angolan Armed Forces
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAA
We have 310 other meanings of FAA in our Acronym Attic
- Facies Association 1 (sedimentology)
- Fetal Antigen 1 (biochemistry)
- Functional Area 1
- Fetal Antigen 2
- Final Alert 2 (game)
- Firearms 2 (gaming, Half-Life 2 Mod)
- Full Auto 2 (Playstation 3 vehicle battle game)
- Financial Accounting 3
- Future Audit 3.0 (software)
- Flight Attendants for Union Democracy (Association for Union Democracy; workers union)
- Faith Arts Academy (Silver Spring, MD)
- Family Allowance, Class A
- Fatal Accidents Act (Canada)
- Fatty Acid Amine
- Federación Agraria Argentina (Spanish: Argentina Agricultural Federation; Argentina)
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Federal Aviation Administration (US government)
- Federal Aviation Agency (US government, pre-1967 name of the Federal Aviation Administration)
- Fédération Algérienne d'Athlétisme (French: Algerian Athletics Federation; Algeria)
- Fédération des Auto-Écoles Agréées (French: Federation of Motorbikes; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That, and the arrival of Zimbabwean helicopter gunships and an Angolan Armed Forces (Forcas Armadas Angolanas or, FAA) armored column that threatened his rear, forced Kabarebe to break off the engagement at the end of August.
He has been a reserve officer in the Angolan Armed Forces since 2001, and a member of MPLA Political Bureau since December 2003.
He has visited Angola two or three times every year since the country became independent and is currently engaged in a project to study and reduce the incidence of HIV/Aids in the Angolan armed forces.
Further, the paper examines the recent military success of the Angolan Armed Forces (FAA) against UNITA strongholds.