1]s state-owned airline, TAAG, is losing 5 million USD a month because the European Union banned it from flying in its airspace, the Angola Press Agency said, citing company spokesman Rui Carreira.
What does ANGOP stand for?
ANGOP stands for Angola Press Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Aetna Network of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Employees
- Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (US Marine Corps)
- Anglicans Cooperating in Overseas Relief and Development
- Asociación Nacional de Grupos de Mujeres Rurales del Uruguay
- Air National Guard Management Utility
- Anglo-Norman (linguistics)
- Algemene Nederlandse Gehandicapten Organisatie (Dutch: Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities)
- Association of Non-Governmental Organisations of Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Asian NGO Colalition (for Agrarian and Rural Development; Quezon City, Philippines)
- Associazione Nazionale Guariti O Lungoviventi Oncologici (Italian: National Association of Healed Lungoviventi Oncology)
- Association of Non-Governmental Organisation
- Air National Guard Operational Support Transport Aircraft
- All Night Grad Party
- Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act
- Associazione Nazionale Garanzia Qualita (Rome, Italy; technical institute)
- Animal Genetic Ressources
- Army National Guard Regulation
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (India)
- Air National Guard Readiness Center
- Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANGOLA -- According to an Angola press agency, projects that are set to rehabilitate coffee plantations can start as soon as the Angolan government confirms that it will provide the $3 million that initially should have been given by the European Union, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development consultant, Vick Mateso said.