Anglo-North Irish Fish Producers Organisation claimed the move would indirectly impact on prawn fishermen.
What does ANIFPO stand for?
ANIFPO stands for Anglo-North Irish Fish Producers Organisation(UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Al Nasser Industrial Enterprises LLC (United Arab Emirates)
- Assessment for Numeracy In Education (Canada)
- Associazione Nazionale Imprese Elettrotecniche ed Elettroniche (Italian)
- Associazione Nazionale Industrie Elettriche (Italian: National Association of the Electricity Industry)
- Associação Nacional dos Industriais do Ensino da Condução Automóvel (Portugal)
- Asociación Nacional de Industrias Electrónica
- Association of Northern Ireland Education and Library Boards (UK)
- Accelerator-Based Neutron Irradiation Facility
- Asociación Nipona de Flamenco (Spanish: Nippon Flamenco Association; Japan)
- Automatic Number Identification Failure
- Association Nationale des Infirmières Générales
- Armenian National Institute of Health
- Association Nationale de l'Ingénierie Hospitalière et Biomédicale (French: National Association of Biomedical and Hospital Engineering)
- Authorized Nuclear Inservice Inspector (ASME)
- Association of Nepalese Indigenous Journalists (Nepal)
- Canadian COMSAT
- Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act
- Asociación Nacional de Investigación en Literatura Infantil y Juvenil
- Associazione Nazionale Insegnanti Lingue Straniere (Italian: National Association of Foreign Language Teachers)
- Animato (Music, Animated -- with Soul)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan McCulla of the Anglo-North Irish Fish Producers Organisation confirmed that the Tullaghmurry Lass was on her last trip and said he believed the family were about to quit fishing.