Particular attention was given to proposed procedures for the election of the national Anglican indigenous bishop and determining membership for the Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples and the triennial gathering of Sacred Circle.
What does ACIP stand for?
ACIP stands for Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACIP
We have 55 other meanings of ACIP in our Acronym Attic
- Adiabatic Capture Infinite Order Sudden Approximation
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
- Advisory Council on Intellectual Property
- Aerodynamic Coefficient Identification Package (NASA)
- Aerodynamic Coefficient Instrumentation Package (Space Shuttle)
- Air Characteristics Improvement Panel
- Air Conditioning Improvement Program
- Airport Capital Improvement Program
- American College of International Physicians
- American Council on International Personnel
- Arizona Counties Insurance Pool (Phoenix, AZ)
- Armament Control Indicator Panel
- Arts and Culture Indicators in Community Building Project
- Asian Classics Input Project
- Assembly Configuration and Integration Panel
- Association des Cadres de l'Industrie Pharmaceutique
- Association of Counter-Intelligence Professionals
- Asymptomatic Cardiac Ischemia Pilot
- ATM Cable Interface Processor
- Attack Center Indicator Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's what caused the Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples (ACIP) to reject the agreement.
The Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples (ACIP), which represents aboriginal Anglicans in the Canadian church, appointed Doctor.
They include: * create a new formula to determine the number of clerical and lay members from each diocese who would be represented at General Synod * reduce the size of CoGS by one-third (from 42 to 28) * hold CoGS meetings by video or teleconference * formally incorporate the roles of the National Indigenous Anglican Bishop, the Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples and the Sacred Circle into the constitution of General Synod.
Archbishop Ashdown said that "a new relationship is dawning" between the Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples (ACIP) and the Council of the North, which represents 11 dioceses funded by the church.
STAFF The Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples (ACIP) has scheduled the sixth Anglican Indigenous Sacred Circle to be held on Aug.
The Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples (ACIP) has proposed a national summit to discuss the issue of non-stipendiary, or unpaid, aboriginal clergy, most of whom are serving in large native communities across Canada.
17 to 23 at the Vancouver School of Theology (VST) has been postponed to the summer of 2009, allowing the Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples (ACIP) to find a location more suitable to the needs of the gathering.