What Loos offers in this book is more than the history of the Anglican Board of Missions, the establishment of Anglican missions across Australia and the tangled relationship they each had with the governments and the church leaders of their times.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Anglican Board of Mission (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABM
We have 258 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Alex Brandon Ministries (Phelan, CA)
- Algeria Business Multimedia (Algiers, Algeria)
- All 'Bout Money
- All By Myself (gaming clan)
- Alliance Bank Malaysia
- American Beer Month
- American Building Maintenance Industries, Inc.
- American Business Media (New York, NY)
- Analog Behavioral Model
- Anat Baniel Method (San Rafael, CA)
- Angry Bald Man (blog)
- Annual Business Meeting (various organizations)
- Anti-Ballistic Missile
- Antique Boat Museum
- Anyone But Me
- Anything but Microsoft
- Apogee Boost Motor
- Apogee Burn Maneuver
- Arab Business Machine (est. 1986; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Arbeitsbeschaffungsmaßnahme (German: Re-Employment Program)