Angiotensin-1-converting enzyme (ACE) gene polymorphism, plasma ACE levels, and their association with the metabolic syndrome and electrocardiographic coronary artery disease in Pima Indians.
What does A1CE stand for?
A1CE stands for Angiotensin-1-Converting Enzyme (plasma concentration)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- A to G transition at position 1555
- Auto One Acceptance Corporation
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (aka AAT deficiency)
- Alpha-1 Adrenergic Receptor
- ligand-A1 Adenosine Receptor
- Alpha-1 Anti-Trypsin
- Alpha-1 Brain Globulin
- Airman First Class
- Glycated Hemoglobin [not an acronym - average blood glucose control over 2-3 months]
- Alpha-1 Globulin
- Alpha-1 Glycoprotein
- acute icteric hepatitis
- Alpha-1 Microglobulin
- Alpha1 National Association
- Human Alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor
- A1 Adenosine Receptor
- Westinghouse Aircraft Carrier Nuclear Plant (Design 1)
- Advanced Level 2 (UK educational qualification)
- Alpha 2 (Street Fighter: Alpha 2 game)