Angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitory properties of whey protein digests: concentration and characterization of active peptides.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Amherst Chamber Ensembles
- Ammunition, Casualty, and Equipment
- AMRAAM Captive Equipment
- Amstelveen College Class of Excellence (Netherlands)
- AMX Certified Expert
- Analysis and Control Element
- Analytical Card Enhancement
- Analytical Control Element
- Anchorage Council of Education
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme
- Anglican Church of England
- Animal Care of España
- Animal Centers of Excellence
- Animated Communications Effectiveness
- Anime Contents Expo (Japan)
- Annual Conference and Exposition
- Annual Convention and Exposition (various organizations)
- Annual Creativity in Electronics (awards)
- Antarctic Climate Evolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Angiotensin I-converting enzyme polymorphisms, ACE level and blood pressure among Nigerians, Jamaicans and African-Americans.
Nakamura, "Purification and Characterization of Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors from Sour Milk," J.
Inhibition of angiotensin I-converting enzyme by tetrahydroxixanthones isolated from Tripterospermum lanceolatum.
Intron 16 of the angiotensin I-converting enzyme gene (ACE) contains an insertion/ deletion (I/D) polymorphism that is characterized by the presence (I allele) or absence (D allele) of a 289-bp incomplete alu type repeat sequence (1,2).