Among specific topics are anti-glaucoma carbonic anhydrase inhibitors as opthalmologic drugs, crystallographic studies of carbonic anydrases from fungal pathogens for structure-assisted drug development, sulfonylated matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors, Clostridium histolyticum collagenase inhibitors in the drug design, angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, and inhibitors of histidinol dehydrogenases as antibacterial agents.
What does ACEI stand for?
ACEI stands for Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACEI
We have 44 other meanings of ACEI in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Cultural and Ethnic Harmony (Holland, MI)
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Homolog
- Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness (Phoenix, AZ)
- Atlantic Coast Entertainment Holdings Inc. (stock symbol)
- Association of Canadian Educators of the Hearing Impaired (now Canadian Association of Educators of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing; Canada)
- Tropospheric Scatter Communications System
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Hong Kong
- Assistant Chief Executive, Human Resources (UK)
- Accrediting Commission on Education for Health Services Administration (formerly Accrediting Commission on Graduate Education for Hospital Administration)
- Alliance for a Competitive European Industry
- Asociacion Caribeña de Evaluacion e Investigacion
- Association for Childhood Education International
- Association for Cultural Economics International
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland
- Association for Childhood Education International-Hong Kong and Macau
- Asian Centre of Educational Innovation for Development (Thailand)
- Asian Conference on Electrical Insulation Diagnosis
- Association Canadienne des Étudiants et des Internes en Pharmacie (Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns)
- Agriculture and Agrifood Canada Electronic Information System
- Alcatel Carrier Environment Internet System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hsu, Bates, Kuperman & Curhan (2001), in their study, "Blood pressure and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor use in hypertensive patients with chronic renal insufficiency," sought to investigate actual clinical management of hypertension in 3,089 ambulatory patients with CKD by using medical record information from a Massachusetts hospital.
An ethnopharmacological survey for potential angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors from India medicinal plants.
9781606926192 Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors.
Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEIs) such as captopril (Capoten) and enalapril (Vasotec) may be used to prevent urinary protein losses that are associated with diabetes damage to the kidney.