The role of ADAM10 and ADAM17 in the ectodomain shedding of angiotensin converting enzyme and the amyloid precursor protein.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Angiotensin Converting Enzyme
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Amex Commodities Exchange
- Amherst Chamber Ensembles
- Ammunition, Casualty, and Equipment
- AMRAAM Captive Equipment
- Amstelveen College Class of Excellence (Netherlands)
- AMX Certified Expert
- Analysis and Control Element
- Analytical Card Enhancement
- Analytical Control Element
- Anchorage Council of Education
- Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme
- Anglican Church of England
- Animal Care of España
- Animal Centers of Excellence
- Animated Communications Effectiveness
- Anime Contents Expo (Japan)
- Annual Conference and Exposition
- Annual Convention and Exposition (various organizations)
- Annual Creativity in Electronics (awards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781606926192 Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors.
ACE inhibitors target angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE).
Angiotensin converting enzyme insertion/deletion polymorphism and the risk of heart failure in hypertensioe subjects.
Susceptibility to SARS coronavirus S protein-driven infection correlates with expression of angiotensin converting enzyme 2 and infection can be blocked by soluble receptor.
and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors or aldosterone receptor blockers.