com)-- According to the Angel Capital Education Foundation report titled, Important Things for Entrepreneurs to Know about Angel Investors, 75% of angel investor applicants are denied funding during the prescreening round.
What does ACEF stand for?
ACEF stands for Angel Capital Education Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACEF
We have 7 other meanings of ACEF in our Acronym Attic
- Amazon Center for Environmental Education and Research
- Arkansas Center for Earthquake Education and Technology Transfer
- Access Control Enforcement Function
- Ada Compiler Evaluation Facility
- Advanced Concept Evaluation Facility
- Agricultural Competitiveness Enhancement Fund (Philippines)
- Alcatel Carrier Environment Internet System
- Alliance for the Conservation of Exotic Felines (Greenbank, WA)
- American Canine Education Foundation, Inc (Springfield, VA)
- American Consumer Education Foundation
- Arkansas Construction Education Foundation (est. 1994)
- Auxiliary Cable Entrance Facility
- Asociación Cántabra de Empresarios de Farmacia
- Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish
- Aegis Common Equipment Group
- African Centre for Economic Growth
- All Cars Eat Gas (mnemonic for bass clef spaces)
- All Cows Eat Grass (mnemonic for bass clef spaces)
- Alternating Current Equipment Ground
- Amazing Colossal Episode Guide (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Angel groups have increased by 67 percent nationally since 1999, and about 10,000 investors now belong to angel groups nationwide, according to the Angel Capital Education Foundation.