In order to test if the data can be considered to fit a normal distribution, the Anderson-Darling test (25) was applied.
What does A-D stand for?
A-D stands for Anderson-Darling (statistical test)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A-D
We have 84 other meanings of A-D in our Acronym Attic
- associated chronic atrophic gastritis type A
- A Cell Adhesion Specific Molecule
- Adherens Junction-Specific Cell Adhesion Molecule (biology)
- Advanced Common Data Link (US DoD)
- Airport Collaborative Decision Making
- Asynchronous Code Division Multiple Access
- Algebraic-Code Excited Linear Prediction
- Advocates for Communities Learning Aquatic Safety Skills
- Type A Contact Support Equipment Group
- Analog to Digital
- Assault Day
- Aggressive Directional/Channel Assignment
- Austin Dental Equipment Company (Newberg, OR)
- Automatic Depth of Field (digital SLR cameras)
- Army Defense Medical Information System
- Augmented - Delhi Strong Motion Accelerograph
- Absorbing Discrete-Time Markov Chain
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another modification of the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test is the Anderson-Darling, but it is only available for several distributions.
The Anderson-Darling goodness-of-fit test showed that normality could not be rejected for any group.
However, if we were, we could click on the toolbar help icon (the question mark) and type in Anderson-Darling under the search tab to see how this statistic is used and interpreted.