Summer camp for the creative spirit * The hiss of welding torches, the whir of table saws, the musky smell of damp clay, the dense, complex scent of linseed oil, and the pungency of photographic chemicals are some of the sensory signs of personal growth happening at Anderson Ranch Arts Center.
What does ARAC stand for?
ARAC stands for Anderson Ranch Arts Center (Snowmass Village, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARAC
We have 89 other meanings of ARAC in our Acronym Attic
- American Registry of Arab Bred Sporthorses
- Arab Satellite Communications Organization
- Académie Royale des Arts du Canada (French: Royal Canadian Academy of Arts)
- Accreditation and Registration Advisory Council
- Accredited Review Appraisers Council
- Acid Rain Advisory Committee
- Administrative Restructuring Advisory Committee (US NIH)
- Advantage Rent-a-Car (various locations)
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee (various organizations)
- Alliance Restoration and Consulting (various organizations)
- Archer-Ragsdale Arizona Chapter (Tuskegee Airmen, Inc.)
- Army Radar Approach Control
- Association Royale des Architectes de Charleroi (French: Royal Association of Architects of Charleroi; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Atmospheric Release Advisory Capability
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (UK)
- Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee
- Cytosine Arabinoside (chemotherapy)
- American Royal Association Center Complex (entertainment arena; Kansas City, MO)
- Adaptive Retrieval Agents Choosing Heuristic Neighborhoods for Information Discovery
- Associate of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anderson Ranch Arts Center is a visual arts community that offers summer workshops in ceramics, sculpture, photography, digital imaging, painting, drawing, printmaking, woodworking, furniture, seminars, mixed media, and children's art classes.
Each summer at the Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Snowmass, Colorado, men, women, ,and children eschew the usual sightseeing Western vacation and instead master new skills taught by respected artists-experts in woodworking, ceramics, painting, printmaking, and photography.