com)-- The Curtis and Elizabeth Anderson Cancer Institute (ACI) at Memorial University Medical Center has been granted a Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation by The Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Anderson Cancer Institute (Savannah, GA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 486 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- American Consumer Institute
- American Credit Indemnity (insurance)
- American Culinary Institute
- Amherst Consulting Inc (South Portland, ME)
- Amicale Citroën Internationale (French car enthusiast association)
- Amplifier Control Inter-Communication
- Amplifier Control Intercommunications
- Anaemia of Chronic Inflammation
- Analytical Condition Inspection
- Andean Counterdrug Initiative
- Anderson Cascade Impactor (medical equipment)
- Anello Consulting Inc (Cocoa, FL)
- Anglican Communion Institute (Beaumont, TX)
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Anixter Communication and Integration
- Ann Clark Associates
- Anti-Corruption Initiative (various locations)
- Apollo Computers, Incorporated
- Appeals Coordinated Issue (US IRS)
- Apple Computer, Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] DeborahWittSherman, PhD, CRNP, NPA-B ACHPN, FAAN, Professor, University of Maryland School of Nursing, will receive the Palliative and Hospice Care Nursing Lifetime Achievement Award from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Institute and deliver the keynote address, The Well-Being of Family Caregivers as a Determinant of Quality Care for Patients, at their 15th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, being held Nov.
The Phase 3 trial will aim to reproduce the positive drug pilot trial results seen at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Institute.