Prior to becoming an independent consultant, he was the VPMA at Anderson Area Medical Center in Anderson, S.
What does AAMC stand for?
AAMC stands for Anderson Area Medical Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAMC
We have 60 other meanings of AAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Association of Mortgage Brokers (also seen as AZAMB)
- Australian Association of Men Barbershop Singers
- Académie Arts Martiaux & Culture
- Accredited Association Management Company
- African-American Music & Culture
- Alumnae Association of Mills College
- American Air Mail Catalog
- American Alliance for Medical Cannabis
- American Association of Marriage Counselors
- Amiens Aéro Modèles Club (French model airplane club)
- Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD)
- Asian Academy of Management Conference
- Association of American Medical Colleges (Washington, DC)
- Australian Army Medical Corps
- Axis and Allies Members Club
- American Alternative Medicine Certification Association (Columbus, GA)
- Association of Authorised Marriage Celebrants Australia
- American Association of Medical Chronobiology and Chronotherapeutics
- Academy of Advanced Media and Communication Center, India
- American Amusement Machine Charitable Foundation (Elk Grove Village, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In South Carolina, changes in heart-attack care at the Anderson Area Medical Center saved the lives of an estimated two patients a month who previously would have died.
At Anderson Area Medical Center, we include the following: * Present clinical monitoring and evaluation activities, including analysis of possible nonphysician and hospital systems for variation.
Jones, MD, FACPE, is Executive Vice President, Medical Affairs, Anderson area Medical Center, Anderson, S.