Strother Hills and Victoria Garesfield - the site of a former colliery - feature ancient semi natural woodland and meadows.
What does ANSW stand for?
ANSW stands for Ancient Semi Natural Woodland
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANSW
We have 1 other meaning of ANSW in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Nazionale Studio UFO (Italian: National UFO Study Association)
- Anhydrous Sulfur Dioxide (preservative)
- Anthropometric Survey
- Association of Nova Scotia University Teachers (Canada)
- Agenzia Nazionale per la Sicurezza del Volo (National Flight Safety Agency; Italy)
- Alcatel Network Systems Vietnam
- Autoritatea Nationala Sanitar Veterinara (Romanian: National Sanitary-Veterinary Authority)
- All Nearest Smaller Values Problem
- Adams, Nye, Sinunu, Walker LLP (law firm)
- Ancient Numismatic Society of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Animated Sword (gaming)
- Answers Corporation (stock symbol)
- Athletics New South Wales (Australia)
- Alliance of New South Wales Divisions (Australia)
- Australasian Network of Students With Disabilities
- Act Now to Stop War & End Racism
- Action Network for Social Work Education and Research
- Adolescents Never Suicide When Everyone Responds (various locations)
- Alaska Native Student Wisdom Enrichment Retreat
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the potentially separate lots of land are Ufton and Long Itchington Woods, possibly the most important large conservation woodland in the county and scheduled an Ancient Semi Natural Woodland and Site of Special Scientific Interest.