Stanford Marine's fleet is composed of DP1/DP2 (dynamic positioning) platform supply vessels, anchor handling tug supply (AHTS), anchor handling tug (AHT), fast crew boats and utility vessels and counts 40 vessels in operation as of January 2013.
What does AHT stand for?
AHT stands for Anchor Handling Tug (offshore rig support vessel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHT
We have 76 other meanings of AHT in our Acronym Attic
- African Horse Sickness Virus Serotype 4
- Adult Human Saphenous Vein Endothelial Cells
- Armoured Heavy Support Vehicle System (National Defence and the Canadian Forces; Canada)
- Abiadura Handiko Trenaren (Basque: High Speed Train)
- Acoustic Homing Torpedo
- Acute Head Trauma
- African Human Trypanosomiasis
- After Hours Trading
- Alternating Hypertropia (ophthalmology)
- American Hairless Terrier (dog breed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Halul expects delivery of the two Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS) vessels being built in Grandweld (Dubai) in May and June 2013.
It also confirmed the acquisition of Topaz Rayyan and Caspian Reliance, two Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel (AHTS).
A subsidiary of Oman-based Renaissance Services, Topaz also confirmed the acquisition of two anchor handling tug supply vessels (AHTS) namely Topaz Rayyan and Caspian Reliance for the project.
According to Weve, the Middle East has 15 per cent of the global anchor handling tug supply vessel market share, compared with the global average of six per cent.
Topaz has mobilised two Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels (AHTSV), Topaz Johor and Topaz Jurong, for an eight month contract to support operations in the Atlas, Mira and Brittania fields, offshore Nigeria, on behalf of AXXIS Petroconsultants Ltd.