But with none of the anatomical adaptations usually found in specialist jumping animals, their fantastic aerial abilities had remained a mystery, until now.
What does AA stand for?
AA stands for Anatomical Adaptation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AA
We have 149 other meanings of AA in our Acronym Attic
- Amstrad Action (Amstrad CPC magazine)
- Amy Acker (actress)
- Ana (Greek: the same amount each)
- Anadolu Ajansi (Turkish News Agency)
- Anaheim Angels (major league baseball team)
- Anal Aneurysm
- Analysis and Applications (mathematics)
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Anarchists of America
- Anchor Assembly
- Ancient Adena (Lineage 2 game)
- Andecha Astur (Asturian Nationalist Party)
- Anders And
- Anderson Analytics, LLC
- Andrei Arshavin (Russian soccer player)
- ANDVT (Advanced Narrowband Digital Voice Terminal) Airterm (US DoD)
- Anesthesiologist's Assistant
- Angels & Airwaves (band)
- Angle Angle Similarity Postulate (geometry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proust moves to further explore the anatomical adaptations made to accommodate for reading development.
McElwain of the Field Museum in Chicago has taken advantage of this anatomical adaptation to turn fossil leaves into a measure of ancient altitudes.