In particular, Gul signed a law approving the "Agreement between the Governments of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Turkey on Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline system" and amendments thereto, including the "Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Turkey and "The Trans Anatolian Gas Pipeline Company B.
What does Anat stand for?
Anat stands for Anatolian (linguistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Anat
We have 10 other meanings of Anat in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Nursing Agencies of South Africa
- Associazione Nazionale Allevatori Specie Bufalina (Italian: National Buffalo Species Farmers' Association)
- American Nurses Association Steering Committee on Databases
- Association des Nations d'Asie du Sud-Est
- Attitudes to Noise from Aircraft Sources in England (UK Department of Transport Study)
- Associazione Nazionale per le Società di Informatica (Italy)
- Afghan National Army Special Operations Command (US Army)
- Advanced Network Applications, Services and Technologies Program (CANARIE Inc.; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- African Network Against Torture
- Agence Nationale de l'Aménagement du Territoire (French)
- Apple Network Administrator Toolkit
- Australian Network for Art and Technology (est. 1988)
- Australian National Art Therapy Association (Australia)
- Afghan National Army Training Center
- All Nippon Airways Trading Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Agencia Nacional de Telecomunicacoes (Brazil)
- Across North America Tracer Experiment
- A Night At the Opera (Queen album)
- Analog Transistor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amman, July 28 (Petra) -- The General Director of Turkey's Anatolian News Agency Kamal Ozturk said there is a clear vision behind launching the Arabic section at the agency since May, adding the step conforms with the agency's plan to be one of the most five effective news agencies in the world by the year 2020.
Summary: Turkey and Lebanon will inaugurate a ferry service connecting Mersin and Tripoli next week, the Anatolian News Agency reported Friday.
ANKARA, September 14, 2011 (TUR) -- missile radar will be installed in a military facility in Turkey's central Anatolian region.
ISTANBUL, June 23, 2010 (TAP)-Turkish police detained 27 people on Wednesday in connection with a bomb attack against a military bus that killed five people in Istanbul, state news agency Anatolian said.
Byline: Reuters ISTANBUL: Pirates attacked a Turkish cargo ship off the coast of Nigeria, injuring three crew members, Turkey s state-run news agency Anatolian reported on Friday.
Turkey is criss-crossed by faults, produced by the African plate pressing into the Anatolian block.