Commercial systems, such as analytical profile index (API) Rapid ID 32 Strep and Coryne kits (bioMerieux, Marcy l'Etoile, France), used in differentiation of novel bacteria provide biochemical profiles useful for identification of V.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Analytical Profile Index (microbiology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Alt Preset Insane (MP3 encoder preset)
- American Pacific Industries (Valencia, CA)
- American Pain Institute
- American Paper Institute
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Pirate Industries
- American Prepaid Legal Services Institute
- American Press Institute
- American Products, Inc. (Florida)
- American Professional Institute (Georgia)
- Anderson Packaging, Inc. (Rockford, IL)
- Angus Productions Inc.
- Animal Protection Institute
- Ankle Pressure Index
- Année Polaire Internationale (French: International Polar Year; research project)
- Announcement of Public Interest
- Annual Physical Inventory
- Annual Plan for Instruction
- Annual Premium Income
- Annual Price Increase
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the most recent edition of the API analytical profile index were used with the A.
The Analytical Profile Index 20C profile at 48 and 72 hours was 6 1 5 2 0 1 4 (C.