Therefore, everyone involved should have basic background knowledge of the testing and what information can be gathered from the different types of experiments used in the analytical chemistry laboratory.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Allowable Combat Load
- Allowance Components List
- Alpine Club de Luxembourg (French; Luxembourg car club)
- Alternate Concentration Limit
- American Church Lists (religious marketing)
- American Classical League
- American Consultants League
- American Cruise Lines (various locations)
- Amherst College Library (Amherst, MA)
- Analog Configuration Line
- Annuaire des Collectivités Locales (French: Directory of Local Government)
- Antenna Center Line
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (connective tissue of the knee; common injury)
- Anthroponotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Anti Communist League
- Anti-Cardiolipin (Antibody)
- Anti-Collision Lighting
- Anti-Corruption Law (various locations)
- Apache Common Logging
- Application Compatibility List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency has purchased a Waters mass spectrometry system for its Environmental Science Center's Analytical Chemistry Laboratory in Fort Meade, Md.
Many experiments performed in the analytical chemistry laboratory involve high precision instrumentation, which require skilled chemists to operate and interpret data.
Productivity in the analytical chemistry laboratory has traditionally come from new or improved methodology and instrumentation.