What does ACCTA stand for?
ACCTA stands for Analytical Chemistry Consulting and Training Associates, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACCTA
- Alliance for Commercialization of Canadian Technology
- Alliance for Community Choice in Transportation
- American Center for Children's Television
- Amsterdams Centrum voor Cosmetische Tandheelkunde (Dutch)
- Application of Common Characteristics and Testability
- Area Consultative Committee Tasmania
- Assessment, Care in Custody and Teamwork (UK)
- Association for Challenge Course Technology
- Association of Community College Trustees
- Atlanta Center for Cognitive Therapy
- Ashe County Christmas Tree Association
- Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies
- Association of Canadian Corporations in Translation and Interpretation
- Australian Centre for Clinical Terminology and Information (Centre for Health Service Development; University of Wollongong; Australia)
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association (California)
- American College of Civil Trial Mediators
- Acoustic Command and Control Track
- Association for Christian Conferences Teaching and Service (Denver, CO)
- Association of Christian Colleges and Theological Schools (Louisiana)