SUMMARY An approach to the analysis of dispersion of cellulose filler in a small amount of resin was reported by evaluation of the temperature-dependent storage modulus of a compound using a cone rheometer.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Analysis of Dispersion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- American Dad (TV show)
- American Dream
- Amigos de Dios (Guatemala church support group)
- Amministratore Delegato (Italian management designation)
- Amplitude Distortion
- An der Donau (German:on the Danube)
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Anaheim Ducks (hockey)
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Anchorage-Dependent (cells)
- Ancillary Device
- Anderson-Darling Statistical Test
- Andorra (top-level domain)
- Andrew Dick (manuscript surcharge mark, British East Africa)
- Animal Development (genetics)
- Anno Domini (Latin: In the Year of Our Lord; referring to the Gregorian calendar system)
- Annuity Due
- Ante Diem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formulaction introduced the Turbiscan LAB instrument at Pittcon 2002, which is its next generation NIR instrument for analysis of dispersions characteristics, such as migration, hydrodynamic diameter and evolution.
CONCLUSIONS An approach to the analysis of dispersion of cellulose filler in a small amount of resin was reported by evaluation of the temperature-dependent storage modulus of a compound using a cone rheometer.