For an explanation on analysis of competing hypotheses see Richards J.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Analysis of Competing Hypotheses (intelligence analysis)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Air Changes per Hour (ventilation)
- Aircraft Hangar (USAF bare base deployable aircraft shelter)
- Alice Cook House (Cornell University; New York)
- All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Allen County Hospital (Iola, KS)
- Alpha-Cellulose Hydrolysis
- Aluminium Chlorohydrate (salts)
- American Clearinghouse
- American College of Heraldry
- Angeles Crest Highway (California SR2)
- Antenna Selection Reference Signal Channel
- Anything Can Happen (various meanings)
- Area Combined Headquarters
- Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR)
- Armada de Chile (Spanish: Chilean Navy)
- Army Community Hospital
- Assault Craft Helmet (Gentex)
- Association Coopération Humanitaire (French: Humanitarian Cooperation Association; est. 1992)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The techniques covered include industry analysis, competitive positioning analysis, business model analysis, SERVO analysis, supply chain management analysis, benchmarking analysis, McKinsey 75 analysis, shadowing, product line analysis, win/loss analysis, strategic relationship analysis, corporate reputation analysis, critical success factors analysis, country risk analysis, driving forces analysis, event and timeline analysis, technology forecasting, war giving, indications and warning analysis, historiographical analysis, interpretation of statistical analysis, competitor cash flow analysis, analysis of competing hypotheses, and linchpin analysis.
Substantiation of hypotheses requires meaningful metrics of exposure and effect, and depends on exclusion and analysis of competing hypotheses for the observations.