This includes the time required to convert the signal from analog to digital to analog, the time required by switching equipment to buffer and route the signal, and the time to travel across a specific geographical distance.
What does A/D/A stand for?
A/D/A stands for Analog to Digital to Analog (converter or conversion)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A/D/A
We have 495 other meanings of A/D/A in our Acronym Attic
- Air Defence (UK)
- Altitude/Depth (US Navy sonar)
- Assistant Director
- Also Described As
- Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group
- Arrival/Departure Control Group (US DoD)
- Anti-DIG Antibody linked to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Accept/Except (marine fixtures)
- Activity Elements
- Air Entry (by auscultation)
- Anarchy and Equality
- Architecture and Engineering Services
- Ascent and Entry (spacecraft; NASA)