In-system, real time analog signal emulation is 100% accurate and eliminates the need for hardware such as traditional off-chip cabling and emulation boards.
What does A stand for?
A stands for Analog Signal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of A
- Alveolar Gas
- Alwaya (dinnerware trademark)
- Amendment of Application (insurance)
- American Bank Note Company (numismatic/philatelic)
- Amphibian (aircraft type)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One possible way to simplify the whole procedure involves working directly with the continuous wave itself, circumventing the time-consuming and costly process of converting the analog signal into a digital form.