It contains an 8 channels analog multiplexer allowing acquiring information from 8 analog signal sources.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Analog Multiplexer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Ambulance Module
- Amen (epigraphy)
- American Morning (CNN Morning Show)
- American Motors (purchased by Chrysler)
- Amplitud Modulada (Guatemala radio frequency)
- Amplitude Modulation
- Analog Maintenance (Nortel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the new device can integrate a full-duplex UART, I2C, SPI, two 10-bit ADCs, and a 28:1 low-Ron analog multiplexer in a single chip, while competing devices require a multi-chip solution.
While the 42 cameras distributed among the primary and in termediate schools feed into SecureLink, they also transmit through analog multiplexers to time-lapse recorders.
Analog switches, analog multiplexers, and low-power transistors are fabricated by subcontractors in Dresden, Germany, and in Beijing.