Anaesthesia and Intensive Care is not included on the list of signatories only because none of the 88 articles were published in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care.
What does AAIC stand for?
AAIC stands for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care (journal, Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAIC
We have 28 other meanings of AAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Accounting Authority Identification Code
- Active Addressing Integrated Circuits
- Advocates for American Indian Children
- Agricultural Assessments International Corporation
- Air Accident Investigation Commission
- Akron Area Interfaith Council (Akron, OH)
- American Agricultural Insurance Company
- American Alternative Insurance Corporation (various locations)
- American Association of Irrigation Consultants
- American Automobile Insurance Company
- Application-Adaptable Integrated Circuit
- Aram Allied International Corporation (Iran)
- Arizona Angel Investment Conference
- Army Accident Investigation Course
- Army Architecture Integration Cell
- Association for the Advancement of Industrial Crops
- Australasian Association of Irlen Consultants
- Australian Astro Imaging Conference
- Associate of the Australian Institute for Commercial Arbitration
- Associazione Ambulatorio Internazionale Citta Aperta (Italian: International Open City Clinic Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 From the Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care (Dr.
THIRLWELL Executive Editor, Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
Over the last 10 years, Anaesthesia and Intensive Care has been undertaking a progressive modernization in the field of electronic production, publication and delivery.