The tapered anaerobic fluidized bed reactor (TAFBR) was operated under steady state conditions, over a range of hydraulic retention times (HRT), and OLR of 14.
What does AFB stand for?
AFB stands for Anaerobic Fluidized Bed
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AFB
We have 133 other meanings of AFB in our Acronym Attic
- Alcoholic Fruit Beverage
- Alternative Fall Break (various schools)
- Aluminum Four Barrel (auto carburetor)
- American Farm Bureau, Inc.
- American Federal Bank (Fargo, ND)
- American Foulbrood (a honeybee disease)
- American Foundation for the Blind
- American Four Barrel (carburetor)
- Amiga Format Bulletin (mailing list)
- Amt für Bodenmanagement (German: Office of Land Management)
- Anderson Ferry Boat (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Anti-Friction Bearing
- Aortofemoral Bypass (medical procedure)
- Application for Benefits
- Apply for Benefits (various locations)
- Arbeitsstelle Friedensforschung Bonn (German: Peace Research Information Unit Bonn)
- Arc Fault Breaker (electrical)
- Armed for Battle (band)
- Armed Forces Band (various locations)
- Assault Float Bridge