Pretreatments for enhancement of anaerobic digestion of solid waste.
What does ADSW stand for?
ADSW stands for Anaerobic Digestion of Solid Waste (conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADSW
We have 8 other meanings of ADSW in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance Unit (aviation computer)
- Automatic Distress Signal Unit (personal safety device)
- Alliance for Disability and Students of the University of Montana
- Algorithm and Data Structure Visualization
- Amici Dello Sport Valdisotto (Italian sports organization)
- Areas of Derived/Secondary Vegetation
- Automatic Dynamic Signature Verification
- Active Duty for Special Work (US DoD)
- Active Duty for Support Work
- Allied Domecq Spirits and Wines (India)
- Anti-Diesel Submarine Warfare (US Navy)
- Association of Directors of Social Work (UK)
- Active Duty for Special Work in support of the Active Component
- Active Duty for Special Work in support of the Reserve Component
- Authoritative Data Sources Working Group
- Assistant District Social Welfare Officer (Hong Kong Social Welfare Department)
- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Abnormal Data Type
- Abstract Data Type (OOP class)
- Accelerated Degradation Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
In II International Symposium Anaerobic Digestion of Solid Waste, Eds.