What does AFRP stand for?
AFRP stands for Anadromous Fish Restoration Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFRP
We have 33 other meanings of AFRP in our Acronym Attic
- Association for the Return of Maqdala Ethiopian Treasures
- African Network of Human Rights Organizations (Zambia)
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps
- AFROTC Northeast Region
- AFROTC Northwest Region
- AFROTC Southeast Region
- Advanced Fuel Recycle Program
- Air Force Recurring Periodical
- American Federation of Railroad Police, Inc.
- Ampa-Fairley Rationalisation Project
- Animal Friends Rescue Project (Pacific Grove, CA)
- Approval For Full-Rate Production
- Aramid Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
- Aramid Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (rebar materials)
- Arcnet Fragmentation Protocol
- Army First Responder Program
- Air Force Real Property Agency
- Algeria Fire Rescue Police and Emergency
- Air Force Rocket Propulsion Laboratory
- Appleby Frodingham Railway Preservation Society (Scunthorpe, England)