He said more sanctions were an act of war and not the right way to treat Iran.
What does AAOW stand for?
AAOW stands for An Act of War (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AAOW
We have 1 other meaning of AAOW in our Acronym Attic
- Army Agent Orange Task Force (USDA)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Adult Amateur Owner to Ride (equestrian)
- Alumni Association of Osmania University (Hyderabad, India)
- Asian Association of Open Universities
- Associação dos Antigos Orfeonistas da Universidade do Porto (Portugal: Association of Former Members of the Choir of the University of Porto)
- Average Annual Output Value (farming)
- Acupuncture Association Of Washington
- Advanced Advertisement On-Web (est. 1995)
- African Americans on Wheels (magazine)
- Assistant Administrator, Office of Water (US EPA)
- Aam Aadmi Party (political party; India)
- Abbreviated Acquisition Program
- Abortion Access Project
- Academic Action Plan (various schools)
- Academic Advancement Program
- Academic Advising Packages
- Academy of American Poets
- Accident Analysis and Prevention
- Accredited Accelerator Program (Global Innovation Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Actually, technically, legally, you see it, its an act of war.
Eve of Destruction: The Coming Age of Preventative War" looks at that concept and asks why is an act of war preventive to an act of war?
When the dictators are ready to make war upon us, they will not wait for an act of war on our part.
At the same time, disseminating such images as an act of war criticism is reductionist and prone to backfire, because such an act seeks to impose a single political meaning--often involving victimhood or exploitation--on images whose meaning is fluid.
It was as barbaric an act of war as any I had ever seen committed by Americans.