For precise species identification, amplified ribosomal DNA restriction analysis was performed.
What does ARDRA stand for?
ARDRA stands for Amplified Ribosomal DNA Restriction Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ARDRA in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Radar Data Processor
- American Rare Donor Program (American Red Cross and American Association of Blood Banks)
- Army Requirements Development Plan
- Australian Railway Detail Photos
- Alliance for Reform of Drug Policy in Arkansas
- Association for Rural Development of Poor Areas in Sichuan (est. 1998; China)
- Agricultural and Rural Debt Relief (India)
- Annual Regional Development Report (Philippines)
- Association Rwandaise pour le Developpement Rural (French)
- Automated Rear Detachment Report (US Army)
- Australian Refined Diagnosis Related Group
- Agricultural and Rural Development Research Institute (South Africa)
- Accunet Reserved Digital Service (AT&T)
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Advanced Range Data System (Multi-Service Target Control System)
- Airborne Research Data System
- Alternatives Retained for Detailed Study (Maryland)
- Army Regional Directory System (Defense Message System)
- Association of Racing Drivers’ Schools (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further species level identification was done by amplified ribosomal DNA restriction analysis (ARDRA) as described by Johannes et al (23).
himantioides by amplified ribosomal DNA restriction analysis (ARDRA).