General Dynamics completed water performance swim and human factors testing at the Amphibious Vehicle Test Branch in June at Camp Pendleton, Calif.
What does AVTB stand for?
AVTB stands for Amphibious Vehicle Test Branch (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AVTB
We have 1 other meaning of AVTB in our Acronym Attic
- Available Time
- Aviation Medicine Technician
- Training Aircraft Carrier
- Advanced Video Toolkit 234 (smart camera systems)
- Advanced Vehicle Testing Activity
- Allegheny Valley Trails Association (Pennsylvania)
- Antelope Valley Transit Authority (est. 1992; Lancaster, CA)
- Assistive Vocational Technology Associates (est. 1990; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- A View to A Kill (James Bond Movie)
- Aerospace Vehicle Technology Assessment and Simulation
- Aviation Test Bed
- Adult Vocational Training Centre (Canada)
- Aerospace Vehicle Test Course (US Air Force Test Pilot School)
- Alta Vista Transportation Corridor (Canada)
- Amman Valley Trotting Club (est. 1979; UK)
- Antivirus Test Center (informatics, University of Hamburg)
- Automatic Vehicular Traffic Control
- Anomalous Viscosity Time Dependence
- Asymptotically Velocity Term Dominated (physics)
- Aviation Test Directorate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marine Corps' water performance swim and human factors testing at the Amphibious Vehicle Test Branch (AVTB), in Camp Pendleton, Calif.
Over the next eight months, a swim demonstration vehicle will be delivered to the Amphibious Vehicle Test Branch in Camp Pendleton, California and two vehicle hulls for blast testing will be delivered to the Nevada Automotive Test Center in Carson City, Nevada.