From setting up the Amphibious Assault Fuel System to deploying several miles of the Tactical Hose Reel System under combat conditions, the bulk fuel company accomplished their mission by providing both air and ground support without delay or incident.
What does AAFS stand for?
AAFS stands for Amphibious Assault Fuel System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAFS
We have 16 other meanings of AAFS in our Acronym Attic
- ABN (Algemene Bank Nederland) AMRO (Amsterdam-Rotterdam) Floating Rate Fund
- African-American Freedom and Reconstruction League (Philadelphia, PA)
- Affiliates Absolutely Free Referral Service (Tampa, FL)
- Australian Air Force Rugby Union (St Leonard's, NSW)
- ABN AMRO Financial Services, Inc.
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- Access America for Students (student resource)
- Advanced Airburst Fuze System
- African American Family Services
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Asian Association for Foundation of Software
- Association of Agriculture and Forestry Statistics (Japan)
- African American Faculty and Staff Association
- African-American Fraternal/Sororal Association
- Akiba Alumni Former Students Association
- All Automotive Forensic Service Associates (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Allen Academy Former Student Association
- Alpha Automotive Forensic Service Associates (accident investigation)
- Anaheim Amateur Figure Skating Association (California)
- Asian American Faculty Staff Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under his leadership, 1st BFC employed the hose reel system, in conjunction with the reconfigured amphibious assault fuel system (AAFS) and laid over 58 miles of hose from Breach Point West at the Kuwait-Iraq border to Logistics Support Area Viper located in southeastern Iraq.