City Title Ampersand Closing of Fayetteville has expanded with the opening of a 2,400-SF office leased at 3300 Market St.
What does & stand for?
& stands for Ampersand (used in place of the word: and)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- QTIC Temp File
- #25 Pikachu (Pokémon)
- Yuppie (emoticon)
- (my) Two Cents Worth
- Dollars in Millions
- Nyse Issues Up/Down Ratio
- Dow Transport Index
- Nasdaq Transportation Index
- Human Intestinal Absorption Values
- Percentage of Histologically Verified Cases (cancer)
- Et Cetera
- Copyright (usually written: ©)
- Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Integrated Interior Communications and Control
- Immunoglobulin G and E (antibodies)
- International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium (aka ISC2 or ISC^2)
- Middle Tennessee Mathematics Teachers
- (number) Projected-Hartree-Bogolyubov Tamm-Dancoff (approximation)
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Owl (emoticon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Determined to honour Ian's memory by metamorphosing into a 21st century love god, James turns to dating guru Ampersand (Craig Conway), who learned everything he knows from the world famous Zeus (Martin Kemp).
The recapitalization was undertaken by Ampersand Ventures, a private equity firm based in Wellesley, MA.
WS Packaging Group, the Wisconsin, USA based printing and converting conglomerate, has purchased the assets of Ampersand Label Inc.
Wellesley and Chelmsford, MA 5/20/04 -- ESA has been acquired by Ampersand Ventures, a private equity investment firm, in partnership with Boston Community Venture Fund.
Internet solutions company Ampersand Software, Glendale, Calif.
The test, manufactured by Ampersand Medical (Chicago), is the first to spot the presence of HPV transforming genes believed to be linked to the development of cervical cancer, according to the company.