What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Ampere-Turn (measure of magneto motive force)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- All That (Nickelodeon TV show)
- Allowance Type
- Alpha Track (detection)
- Alpine Touring (skiing equipment)
- Alta Tensión (Spanish: High Voltage)
- Alternative Tentacles (record label)
- Altes Testament (German: Old Testament)
- Ambient Temperature
- America's Talking (NBC show; 1994 and 1995)
- Ampacity Tables