to produce LFPO power cells, aiming to gradually achieve a monthly capacity of 500,000 ampere-hour (Ah) or about 10,000 power cells.
What does AHR stand for?
AHR stands for Ampere-Hour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHR
We have 91 other meanings of AHR in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Hawkeye Radar
- Advancing Human Rights (New York, NY)
- After Heat Removal
- After Honeymoon Reception
- Air-Conditioning Heating Refrigeration
- airway hyper-responsiveness
- Alt.healing.reiki (Usenet newsgroup)
- Altantic Ham Radio Ltd.
- American Haflinger Registry (Akron, OH, USA)
- American Historical Review (Journal of the American History Association)
- Andrew Hayes Racing (kart racing team)
- Applied Horticultural Research
- Aqueous Homogeneous Reactor
- Archives de l'Histoire Rurale (French: Archives of Rural History; Switzerland)
- Artists for Human Rights (Calabasas, CA)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
- Asset Health Review
- Assisted Human Reproduction
- Association for Health Records
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vehicle is to be equipped with a 336-volt electric driving system and a 45/60 ampere-hour lithium-ion battery that delivers a maximum speed of 120 km/h.
It also monitors or provides profile statistics, elapsed operation time, charge and discharge current, charge and discharge voltage, temperature, and ampere-hour accumulation.
Under the terms of the contract, Johnson Controls said it will be required to supply modules that can be tested for abuse-tolerance, capacity, pulse power, calendar life and cycle life, with the initial product to comprise 12 ampere-hour cells.