Specific topics include the piezo-electric stimulation of micro-cantilever beams for Young's modulus determination of amorphous hydrogenated silicon carbide, efficient and accurate neural network-based macro-models for spiral inductors, a computer-based optimization method for quantum dots growth, and asymmetry and rectification in tunnel current of all-polymer diodes.
What does A:SI-H stand for?
A:SI-H stands for Amorphous Hydrogenated Silicon
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Automatic Win (gaming)
- Autumn/Winter (fashion)
- Aircraft Weapons Electronics
- Alarm / Warning / Event
- Air/Weapons Computer
- Air/Water Pollution Report
- anionic/zwitterionic phospholipid ratio
- America: Freedom to Fascism (movie/website)
- actin to gelsolin