Thames Water currently uses a number of different product specifications on, but not limited to: Ammonium Sulphate, Caustic Soda, Citric Acid, De-Ionised Water, Formic Acid, Hydrochloric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Magnesium Sulphate, Nitric Acid, Pure Dried Vacuum Salt, Salt Pebbles Aquasol, Sodium Bisulphite, Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Hypochlorite and Sulphuric Acid.
What does (NH4)2SO4 stand for?
(NH4)2SO4 stands for Ammonium Sulphate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Percentage of Histologically Verified Cases (cancer)
- Ampersand (used in place of the word: and)
- Et Cetera
- Copyright (usually written: ©)
- Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Integrated Interior Communications and Control
- Immunoglobulin G and E (antibodies)
- International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium (aka ISC2 or ISC^2)
- Middle Tennessee Mathematics Teachers
- (number) Projected-Hartree-Bogolyubov Tamm-Dancoff (approximation)
- Owl (emoticon)
- Registered Trademark (usually written: ®)
- Regional Cerebral Blood Flow and Volume
- Verification Period Square of the Pearson Correlation Coefficient (meteorology)
- Trademark (usually written: ™)
- US Flag (emoticon)
- Positive Expected Value (gambling odds)
- Tornado/Waterspout (METAR weather)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cell free supernatant obtained was subjected to further purification by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
Ammonium sulphate fertilizer increases larval populations of Anopheles arabiensis and culicine mosquitoes in rice fields.
They included ammonium sulphate flares - which cannot be extinguished once lit and can cause third degree burns - and Chinese crackers and cosmic bangers banned from retail sale.
The buyout will see Lambson transfer its glycerine and ammonium sulphate production facilities to Teesside, ensuring the future of Koppers's Port Clarence works.
The RSPB has said car owners should smear aluminium ammonium sulphate on them as crows don't like the taste.