The building of the AUT Sat satellite is moving in a desirable process and according to the time-table, and it will be launched next year," Head of Amir Kabir University of Technology Seyed Ahmad Mo'tamedi told the state-run news agency on Tuesday.
What does AKU stand for?
AKU stands for Amir Kabir University (of Technology; Iran)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AKU
We have 14 other meanings of AKU in our Acronym Attic
- American Kenpo Training System (Idaho)
- American Kuntao Silat (martial arts)
- Arizona Kodály Teachers Society
- Avrupa Kredi Transfer Sistemi (Turkish: European Credit Transfer System)
- Aalborg Kristne TV Varieret (Denmark)
- Andy Kralik Television (Cape Coral, FL)
- Adaptation Kit Update (Microsoft mobile operating systems)
- Afyon Kocatepe University (Afyon,turkey)
- Aga Khan University
- Algemene Kunstzijde Unie (Dutch: General artificial silk union; now AKZO)
- Anti-Kidnapping Unit (Trinidad)
- University of Alaska
- Aga Khan University Institute for Educational Development
- Adaptation Kit Update 2 (Microsoft)
- Aga Khan University Anxiety and Depression Scale
- Aga Khan University Centre of English Language (Pakistan)
- Aga Khan University Foundation (Pakistan)
- Aga Khan University Hospital
- Aga Khan University Medical College (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amir Kabir University also got a first in one of the rescue competitions.
The Iranian Armed Forces Aviation Industries Organization, Iranian Aircraft Manufacturing Company, Sharif University of Technology, Amir Kabir University of Technology, University of Science and Technology and Isfahan University under the supervision of Iran's Civil Aviation Organization are designing a 150-seater passenger jet, a move which is first not just in the country but also in the Middle-East," Head of Iran's Civil Aviation Organization Hamid Reza Pahlevani said.
But the significance of the confrontation at Amir Kabir University of Technology, which forced President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to cut short his speech, was easy to grasp even from a distance, said Zamanian, a leader of a student political group: The Iranian student movement, which played a key role in the 1979 Islamic Revolution and planned the seizure that same year of the American Embassy in Tehran, is reawakening from its recent slumber and may even be spearheading more widespread resistance against President Ahmadinejad.
Witnesses say about 400 people, some of them students affiliated to the Islamist Basij militia, broke through locked gates into Amir Kabir university and marched into the rally held inside the campus sports hall.
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers from Amir Kabir University of Technology managed to synthesize cellulose nanoparticles by using two environment-friendly processes.
Saeed Jalili, the sole hardline candidate in last June's presidnetial election, got an earful of protest when he tried to speak recently at Tehran's Amir Kabir University.
Students of Tehran's prestigious Amir Kabir University had earlier urged protests against Ahmadinejad, in an online statement.