INH, isoniazid; RFP, rifampin;, EMB, ethambutol; SM, streptomycin; MDR, multidrug- resistant; FQ, fluoroquinolines (specifically ciprofloxacin and levofloxacin); AMK, amikacin; CPM, capreomycin; PAS, para- aminosalicylic acid.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Aminosalicylic Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Stroke Association
- American Student Assistance
- American Studies Association
- American Subbuteo Association
- American Subcontractors Association (Alexandria, VA)
- American Sugar Alliance
- American Supply Association
- American Synesthesia Association
- Americans for Safe Access
- Amherst Soccer Association (various locations)
- Anaerobe Society of the Americas, Inc.
- Analyst Support Architecture
- Anderson Student Association (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Angle Side Angle (geometry)
- Annual Service Agreement (various organizations)
- Annular Slot Antenna
- Another Silly Acronym
- Another Stupid Acronym
- Antarctic Support Associates (NSF USAP Support Contractor)
- Antenna Selector Assembly