The idea for Spong was conceived in 1996 by Marcus Dyson, a former Amiga Format editor and Team 17 producer, who set up the site with Gareth Edwards and Gavin Dodds.
What does AF stand for?
AF stands for Amiga Format (magazine, now defunct, for Amiga computers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AF
We have 83 other meanings of AF in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Frequency
- Always Fresh
- Amahoro Foundation
- Amazing Fantasy (comic books)
- American Field (dog breed registry)
- American Flag
- American Forests
- American Fork (city in Utah)
- American Fractional (tools)
- American Freightways