Prior to joining AMREF the Ethiopian medical doctor worked with the World Health Organization (WHO) as regional surveillance coordinator in their Ethiopia Country Office, CARE International and Amhara Regional Health Bureau, Ethiopia.
What does ARHB stand for?
ARHB stands for Amhara Regional Health Bureau (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARHB
We have 1 other meaning of ARHB in our Acronym Attic
- American Ranch Horse Association
- Asymmetric Ring-Hybrid Attenuator
- Australian Reproductive Health Alliance (Deakin West ACT, Australia)
- Austrian Reining Horse Association
- Automatic Random Height Adjustment
- Amateur Radio High-Altitude Ballooning
- African Refugee Housing Action Group (UK)
- Advisory Committee on Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infection (UK)
- African Religious Health Assets Programme (South Africa)
- Archive for the Retrieval of Historical Astrological Texts
- Antwerp-Rotterdam-Hamburg-Breman (shipping)
- Adult Rat Hepatic Cytosol
- Advanced Reproductive Health Centers, Ltd. (Chicago, IL)
- Affordable Rural Housing Commission (UK)
- Alaska Rural Health Conference
- Andean Rural Health Care (Christian Connections for International Health)
- Andean Rural Health Corporation
- Alberta Roadbuilders and Heavy Construction Association (Canada)
- Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
- Atlantic Richfield Hanford Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
International and Amhara Regional Health Bureau, Ethiopia.