During 2000, Microsoft contracted with DCI to perform various services, among them generating "grassroots" letters opposing a breakup of Microsoft and launching Americans for Technology Leadership, an anti-breakup group funded in part by Microsoft and run out of DCI's office.
What does ATL stand for?
ATL stands for Americans for Technology Leadership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATL
We have 225 other meanings of ATL in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Technology Libraries (publication)
- Advanced Transmission Line (loudspeakers)
- Aerosol Technology Laboratory (Autonomous Research Laboratory at Texas A&M University; College Station, Texas)
- Air Traffic Liability (accounting)
- Aircraft Technical Library
- Algar Telecom Leste (cellular operator, Brazil)
- All Time Low (band)
- Almost Too Late
- Alternate Timeline
- Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories
- Angle Technology Ltd (UK)
- Ann Taylor Loft
- Antenna Transmission Line
- Anterior Temporal Lobectomy
- Application Template Library
- Approach To Learning (educational term)
- Approved Textbook List (Singapore)
- Aqua Tourisme Loisirs (French tourism company)
- Archer Technicoat Ltd (High Wycombe, UK)
- Arkkitehtitoimistojen Liitto RY (Finnish: Association of Finnish Architects' Offices RY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, van Lohuizen polls for Americans for Technology Leadership, a Microsoft-backed advocacy group that commissioned a van Lohuizen poll last July purporting to show strong public support for ending the government's suit against the company.