The committee, in cooperation with Americans for Safe Access (ASA), has over the past year coordinated the development of recommendations to state regulators on best practice regulations in several areas, including cultivation; manufacturing, packaging and labeling; laboratory practice; and distribution.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Americans for Safe Access
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Stroke Association
- American Student Assistance
- American Studies Association
- American Subbuteo Association
- American Subcontractors Association (Alexandria, VA)
- American Sugar Alliance
- American Supply Association
- American Synesthesia Association
- Amherst Soccer Association (various locations)
- Aminosalicylic Acid
- Anaerobe Society of the Americas, Inc.
- Analyst Support Architecture
- Anderson Student Association (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Angle Side Angle (geometry)
- Annual Service Agreement (various organizations)
- Annular Slot Antenna
- Another Silly Acronym
- Another Stupid Acronym
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lawsuit was filed by several medicinal marijuana users and organizations, including Americans for Safe Access, the Coalition to Reschedule Cannabis and Patients out of Time.
You could make a few simple changes to make this a model ordinance," said Don Duncan of Americans for Safe Access.
and Americans for Safe Access, which tied for third.
Americans for Safe Access is also organizing patients' unions for persons with HIV, or with other conditions for which marijuana can provide benefit.