Americans for Cures Foundation is proud to announce that Carlana Stone, a star of Oprah Winfrey's "Big Give," will be speaking at its first State of Stem Cell Advocacy (SOSCA) Conference on April 12-13 at the UCSF Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco.
What does A4CF stand for?
A4CF stands for Americans for Cures Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Anarchy for Anybody
- Architects for Aid (now Article 25)
- Art for Architecture (United Kingdom)
- Area 4 Agency on Aging
- Asking for Another File
- Action for Business (UK)
- Action for Business Colleges
- Agenda for Change (UK)
- Apical 4-Chamber (cardiology)
- Art for Critters
- Association for Civic Media
- Appetite 4 Destruction
- Australian 4 Day Enduro
- Action 4 Employment (UK)
- Advocates for Education (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Architecture for Education Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Arts for Everyone
- Assess for Emigration (emigration advisory service; Hampshire, England, UK)
- Amnesty 4 Families
- Algorithms For Genomes (university course name)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Americans for Cures Foundation Announces Brock Reeve, Executive Director of Harvard Stem Cell Institute as a Featured Speaker at State of Stem Cell Advocacy 2008 (SOSCA), the Leading Conference for Grassroots Advocates Who Support Stem Cell Research Mr.
Americans for Cures Foundation announces Michael J.