only that brings its power to bear on our region, rather than Middle Easterners trying to shape American ways.
What does AMWAY stand for?
AMWAY stands for American Way
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- American Medical Women's Association
- American Medical Writers Association (since 1940; Rockville, Maryland)
- American Metropolitan Water Association
- Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies
- Akina Mama wa Afrika-Uganda (Swahili: Solidarity Among African Women-Uganda)
- Another Mom with a Camera (blog)
- Australian Medical Workforce Advisory Committee
- Arab Movement of Women Arising for Justice
- Access Manager for WebSphere Application Server
- AppLeS (Application-Level Scheduling) Master-Worker Application Template
- Adaptive Minimum Weight Codes (computing)
- Air Mobility Warfare Center
- Alternate Missile Warning Center
- Army Missile Warning Center
- Atascadero Mutual Water Company (Atascadero, CA)
- Azad Muslim Welfare Complex
- African Movement of Working Children and Youth
- Asian Male White Female
- Austin-Morris-Wolseley Freunde Schweiz (German: Austin-Morris-Wolseley Friends Switzerland; car club)
- Adaptive Management Work Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite his squad appearing on the Ed Sullivan Show, the trip did not end up entirely going to plan for Shankly, who despite being a huge fan of Hollywood gangster movies, struggled to get to grips with American ways.
But her American ways will ruffle the feathers of the girls' other gran, the Dowager Countess, played by Maggie Smith.
Her character's American ways will annoy some people in the house - not least the Dowager Countess, played by Maggie Smith.
However the Harry Potter star has not completely converted to American ways.
A majority of 56 percent of Muslim-Americans say most Muslims who come to the United States want to adopt US customs and the American way of life.
From a free, humane method of handling globalization to refuting the common 'War Against Terror' idea, chapters are filled with different ways of examining political and social changes, discussing ways of preserving American ways of life without holding so firmly to ideology that we crush freedom.