Jack Hoffbuhr, executive director of the American Water Works Association (AWWA), issued the following statement in support of this program.
What does AWWA stand for?
AWWA stands for American Water Works Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWWA
We have 26 other meanings of AWWA in our Acronym Attic
- American Water Works
- Anatomical Worldwide (various locations)
- Anganwadi Worker (health care; India)
- Antwerpse Waterwerken (Belgian: Antwerp drinking water distributor)
- Any Which Way
- Association des Wateringues Wallonnes (French: Walloon Association of Water Boards; Belgium)
- Auction of Washington Wines (Seattle, WA)
- Australian Women's Weekly (magazine)
- Severe Weather Forecast Alert
- Alabama Water Watch Association (Montgomery, AL)
- Amputees and War Wounded Association (Sierra Leone)
- Army Wives Welfare Association (India)
- Australian Water and Wastewater Association
- Average Weekly Worship Attendance (church measurement)
- American Water Works Association, Missouri Section
- American Water Works Association Research Foundation
- A World Without Clothes
- Ahwaz Water and Wastewater Company (Iran)
- American Water Works Company, Inc. (Voorhees, NJ)
- Ainslie Wood/Westdale Community Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA administrator Stephen Johnson officially launched the voluntary guidelines at the annual conference of the American Water Works Association in San Antonio yesterday.
there are the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and the National Rural Water Association (NRWA).
It is incumbent upon us as waterworks scientists, engineers and professionals to find out why this can happen," O'Connor said last week at the American Water Works Association annual conference held in Washington, D.
First Woman To Receive American Water Works Association - Chesapeake Section Award
A diplomat environmental engineer of the American Academy of Environmental Engineers, he is a member of several professional organizations, including the New Jersey Builders Association and the American Water Works Association.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Pennsylvania-American Water Company - Philipsburg Operations, a member of the Partnership For Safe Water program, received the "Directors Certificate of Recognition" from the Partnership (American Water Works Association, Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies, Association of State Drinking Water Administrators, United States Environmental Protection Agency, National Association of Water Companies, American Water Works Association Research Foundation) for successfully completing the self-assessment phase of the Partnership program.
``The great communist plot thing is over with, I think,'' said Al Warburton of the American Water Works Association, recalling debates that lasted decades after pioneering Grand Rapids, Mich.