The mission of the American Volkssport Association (www.
What does AVA stand for?
AVA stands for American Volkssport Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AVA
We have 199 other meanings of AVA in our Acronym Attic
- Ambiente Virtual de Aprendizado (Portuguese: Virtual Learning Environment; Brazil)
- American Valet Air
- American Values Alliance (political group)
- American Vaulting Association (West Hollywood, CA)
- American Veal Association (Meshoppen, PA)
- American Vecturist Association
- American Vintners Association (now National Association of American Wineries)
- American Virtual Airlines
- American Viticultural Area (designated wine growing region)
- American Vocational Association (now Association for Career and Technical Education)
- Amplitude Variation with AOI (Angle of Incidence) (similar to AVO)
- Angels and Airwaves (band)
- Annual Value Added
- Anselmo Valencia Tori Amphitheater (Tucson, AZ)
- Antarctic Vexillological Association
- Anthrax Vaccine Absorbed
- Anticyclonic Vorticity Advection (meteorology)
- Antipodal Vivaldi Antenna
- Aortic Valve Area
- ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Volume-Imaging Array (US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Larry Morris, the trailmaster of an American Volkssport Association (AVA) group known as the Wood and Dale Wanderers, organized a march to raise awareness of this noteworthy park while bringing in funds for trail maintenance.
The American Volkssport Association, another group the company supports, are serious walkers with a "network of 305 Walking Clubs.