What does AVMF stand for?
AVMF stands for American Veterinary Medical Frontiers, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AVMF
We have 2 other meanings of AVMF in our Acronym Attic
- American Vantage Media Corp. (Las Vegas, NV)
- American Veterans Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Antelope Valley Medical College (Lancaster, CA)
- Aquatic Veterinary Medicine Committee (American Veterinary Medical Association)
- Athletes Village Medical Center (World University Games)
- Audio/Video Music Central (online resource)
- Adult-Onset Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy
- Adomo Voice Messaging for Exchange
- Alabama Veterans Memorial Foundation
- American Veterinary Medical Foundation
- Army Variable Message Format
- AsiaVisions Media Foundation
- Automatic Vending Machine Fund
- Available Mortgage Funding, LLC
- Aviatsija Voenno Morskogo Flota
- Altersvermögensgesetz (Retirement Savings Law)
- Audio Visual Management Group (est. 1988; Texas)
- Available Man-Hours
- Assabet Valley Minor Hockey Association
- American Veterinary Medical History Society